Re: [guppi-list] Re: major goose breakage coming soon to CVS

On Wed, Jul 14, 1999 at 10:34:04PM +0200, Asger K. Alstrup Nielsen wrote:

> Would you please make that "unsigned int" rather than just "unsigned"?
> I consider "unsigned" to be C style, rather than C++ style.

Hmm... this is an objection to "unsigned" that I've never heard
before.  I couldn't find anything akin to this in a quick check of
Stroustrip, 3rd ed.

To me it is just four less characters to type, but has anybody else
ever encountered anti-"unsigned" sentiments?

-JT