goose release?

I've gotten in all of my backlogged, un-checked-in modifications to
goose, and I'm about to embark on my threatened assault against Value.
Perhaps this would be a good time to release?

Not that there are hordes of people breathlessly waiting for a new
version of goose, but everything seems to work pretty well right now.
It might not hurt to throw out a tarball and increment the version
number before I break everything again.

So, unless I hear any objections, I'm going to plan on putting out
the long-overdue goose version 0.05 tomorrow.

-JT