Re: ssdp-question

Hi,

Does someone know an application (proxy?) when a media-device (e.g.
TV) connects to xupnpd2 media-server, a script is executed? I receive
no
answer from the xupnpd2 author in this issue.

Connection is after SSDP so you would need to watch the UPnP
communication which is unicast - I am not aware of a proxy. You could
try to push the stream to the TV with e.g. Korva or dLeyna and then,
after or before pushing, turn off the setting.

Technically you could abuse Rygel's policy mechanisms to react on
connections to the DLNA server, but that would mean that you'd have to
switch away from xupnpd2