Re: Gupnp-av cp doesnot work with Hupnp media server

Hi,

This is a somewhat general question I fear, I am seeking advice from
those familiar with upnp-av protocol. See, I cloned and built Hupnp
library [both the original version in qt4, and a ported version in
qt5] to use its media server. I also cloned and built gupnp-tools to
use their av-control point.

Can you please point me to the source/media server you are using? The
original hupnp from sf.net does not seem to include any media server.