Gupnp-av cp doesnot work with Hupnp media server

This is a somewhat general question I fear, I am seeking advice from those familiar with upnp-av protocol. See, I cloned and built Hupnp library [both the original version in qt4, and a ported version in qt5] to use its media server. I also cloned and built gupnp-tools to use their av-control point.

Now here is the situation :

gupnp-av cp works well in general. Hupnp library works well with some control points but doesn't work well with others. gupnp-av cp doesnot work with Hupnp. It manages to see the server, but doesn't list the contents.

After some investigation, I see that: For the applications that do work well with Hupnp, they send two upnp browse action requests , one for "BrowseMetaData" , followed by "BrowseAllChildren" after Hupnp sends the response. As for Gupnp-av , it only sends "BrowseMetaData" without the other browse request. I checked that the response to "BrowseMetaData" from Hupnp to Gupnp arrives successfully.

I am just seeking really general advice as I am no expert on the subject. My goal is to make Hupnp work well with gupnp (and other control points that suffer the same problems) [as part of opensource contribution]. Why does this behaviour occur ? Why for some control points only and some others work perfectly ? and Where should I look to improve the situation? any advice is highly appreciated, Thanks.