Re: Pushing a media to a UPnP-AV Renderer

From: "Jens Georg" <mail jensge org>

One thing is that using g_context_host_file can lead to issues with
32
bit systems and media files > 2Gb.

Thank you for your feedback.
I don't know how to fix it. I will add a BUG section in the man page.

There is also

https://github.com/phako/korva which I wrote a while ago

And if you wan't to tackle all the weird things that you would need
handle with and want to further explore uav-play, I'd suggest looking
into dleyna[1] which takes quite some work away from you for all the
ugly handling of devices.

[1] https://01.org/dleyna

I discovered these solutions when I read your blog
... unfortunately after I started to code uav-play. So I finished it.

Regards
Christophe