Re: Pushing a media to a UPnP-AV Renderer

Hi,

Hi,
  I coded a small tool with the gupnp-dlna library:

- uav-play - <http://uav-play.sourceforge.net/>

Interesting :)

Push and play a media on UPnP-AV Renderer(s)
uav-play is a kind of control-point in command line.
It asks discovered renderers to play a file or a DIDL-Lite
description.

All remarks and suggestions are welcome.

One thing is that using g_context_host_file can lead to issues with 32
bit systems and media files > 2Gb.

There is also

https://github.com/phako/korva which I wrote a while ago

And if you wan't to tackle all the weird things that you would need to
handle with and want to further explore uav-play, I'd suggest looking
into dleyna[1] which takes quite some work away from you for all the
ugly handling of devices.

[1] https://01.org/dleyna