Re: Using GUPnP from JavaScript

For the sake of completeness (I sent the answer already in person):

This is known and not that easy to fix, there exists a branch to address
most of it but in a very ugly way:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/gupnp/log/?h=wip/fix-gi

Hi,

I'm trying to use GUPnP using gobject-introspection in my JavaScript
application. However, there seems to be no way to send an action as
all action related functions take a GLib.Error at some point. From my
"research", the proper way to handle GError in vala/python/javascript
is to throw exceptions. However, these functions haven't been adapted
for that except for the custom vala code.

Note: I'm talking about functions ServiceProxy.send_action_list,
ServiceProxy.send_action_hash, ServiceProxy.end_action_list,
ServiceProxy.end_action_hash.

Thanks a lot,

--
Louis-Francis