Using GUPnP from JavaScript

Hi,

I'm trying to use GUPnP using gobject-introspection in my _javascript_ application. However, there seems to be no way to send an action as all action related functions take a GLib.Error at some point. From my "research", the proper way to handle GError in vala/python/_javascript_ is to throw exceptions. However, these functions haven't been adapted for that except for the custom vala code.

Note: I'm talking about functions ServiceProxy.send_action_list, ServiceProxy.send_action_hash, ServiceProxy.end_action_list, ServiceProxy.end_action_hash.

Thanks a lot,

--
Louis-Francis