Re: Using GUPnPContextManager throws assertion in gssdp_client_get_server_id

On Mi, 2013-06-05 at 14:13 +0200, Sascha Dierberg wrote:
Hello list, hello Jens,

I am using GUPnPContextManager and dont know if I've found a bug or did it wrong:

In signal handler "available" I create a :
      root_device = gupnp_root_device_new (p, dev, "/var/tmp" );
      gupnp_root_device_set_available (root_device, TRUE);
      gupnp_context_manager_manage_root_device(mgr, root_device);

In signal handler "unavailable" the GUPnPContext p is freed with g_object_unref(p);

[...]

Whats wrong?  Thank you for your help in advance.

You don't have to do that, the context manager will take care of this.
It's just to notify you that this particular context has disappeared. So
you're unreffing it once too many.