Re: Two quick questions about the new whitelist functionality

[ ... ]

I could be reading the code wrong here, but it seems that
on_context_unavailable will do an unnecessary rescan on the control
points for networks A and B.  This control points are already active so
the rescan isn't necessary.  Also, if we set a control point to active
is there any need to invoke a rescan?  Doesn't the effect of
transitioning from non-active to active send out all the broadcast
messages?  So I was wondering if we could we just remove the call to
gssdp_resource_browser_rescan or is this needed for some reason?

The initial idea was to not think about signalling previously
black-listed contexts, just throw them away and let rescan do the dirty
work. Maybe that's too much of network activity, though.