RE: [gupnp] How to use gupnp-av-cp with Images and/or Videos

From this, I interpret that the problem is with gstreamer rather than gupnp-av-cp/rygel?

$ gst-launch filesrc location=file.jpg ! jpegdec ! freeze ! autovideosink
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstJpegDec:jpegdec0: Failed to decode JPEG image
Additional debug info:
gstjpegdec.c(1441): gst_jpeg_dec_chain (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstJpegDec:jpegdec0:
Error #68: Unsupported marker type 0x03
ERROR: pipeline doesn't want to preroll.
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline ...

$ gst-launch filesrc location=file.png ! pngdec ! freeze ! autovideosink
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstPngDec:pngdec0: Internal data stream error.
Additional debug info:
gstpngdec.c(550): gst_pngdec_task (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstPngDec:pngdec0:
stream stopped, reason not-negotiated