Re: [gupnp] UPNP compliance to M-SEARCH responses

I just created a Merge Request on gitorious for this set of changes as well as
the previously posted version requirement handling.

http://gitorious.org/gupnp/gssdp/merge_requests/1

I am not sure if these are persistent URLs though...

If requested I will figure out how to get git to send email through the
company servers to send the patch set directly to the list.

--
Stephen Depooter
<stephend xandros com>