Re: [gupnp] UPNP compliance to M-SEARCH responses

Hi,

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 10:08 PM, Stephen Depooter <stephend xandros com> wrote:
> I just created a Merge Request on gitorious for this set of changes as well as
> the previously posted version requirement handling.
>
> http://gitorious.org/gupnp/gssdp/merge_requests/1
>
> I am not sure if these are persistent URLs though...

   They are :) as long as you don't do any non-fast-forward push to your branch.

    Except for the version-related stuff I already commented on, I
like most (parts i managed to read carefully) of the patch.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124