Re: [gupnp] difficulties building gupnp and friends

Ross,

thanks for the response.
I did a bit of searching around and have now addressed that problem and hopefully there aren't any more.

It appears that some/all? introspection package installs fail to include (/usr/share/aclocal/) introspection.m4 It may/may not be a debian related issue. Superficial research suggests it was an omission at the source end.
I base this on the wailings of others on the internet.

regards
Kim