Re: [gugmasters] marketing material

On 10/06/2011 04:55 PM, Tobias Mueller wrote:
Dunno how much it'll be but it might still be cheaper to print one
yourself. Also, the banner doesn't necessarily look good anymore. It's
that one in the back of the last picture:
<http://blogs.gnome.org/muelli/2011/05/gnome-at-linuxtag-2011/>
On that, we had green banners as well. I don't remember where they came
from. But they might be in the new EventBox.

The green banner was produced and distributed during the GNOME 3.0 Release Party campaign in April. We distributed some goodies to one team in Switzerland but unfortunately they didn't request for any banner.

If you want to print by yourself, the artwork of the green banner can be downloaded at:
https://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero/LaunchParty/Resources?action="">
It's basically a GNOME location on top of a green background :)

Otherwise, you may want to look at this list:
https://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero/LaunchParty
and check out if any team nearby can send you the banner as well.

Pockey