Re: [gugmasters] marketing material

Heya :-)

On 06.10.2011 10:47, Marcus Moeller wrote:
> Is it possible to only request the banner for one event?
It might be. It's located in the UK AFAIK. Check
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeEventsBox

Dunno how much it'll be but it might still be cheaper to print one
yourself. Also, the banner doesn't necessarily look good anymore. It's
that one in the back of the last picture:
<http://blogs.gnome.org/muelli/2011/05/gnome-at-linuxtag-2011/>
On that, we had green banners as well. I don't remember where they came
from. But they might be in the new EventBox.

Cheers,
  Tobi