Re: [gugmasters] Call for volunteers on GUADEC

Hi all,

We have several people contact us to show their interests in building a GUADEC organizing committee.

To build a core and stable committee, the most important things we need but we don't have yet are:
1. Regular IRC meeting
2. Wiki page for GUADEC committee.
3. Road-map and planning schedule

We already have a page for GUADEC : http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC , but we need to create a page for GUADEC committee. We can add below sections to this page:
Introduction about GUADEC
Introduction about GUADEC committee
Committee members
What committee members are working on
Useful Documents
Meeting Minutes
Other...

I just update the wiki and create Committee members wiki to build a core team from scratch.  We can add more members once they step in and join us. It would be great if anyone of you can help on building this wiki page for GUADEC committee.

We are calling for more volunteers and help now.

-Emily