Re: [gugmasters] GNOME 3.0 Release Party Video Conferencing - HK, Taiwan, Beijing

Hi, Max,

I created a personal justin.tv account and tested it on my own notebook previously.

But after the test, I re-installed my system to 64-bit Ubuntu insteads of 32-bit, so I will test it on my own first again before test it with yours.