[gugmasters] Video Streaming / Conferencing among GNOME 3 Parties

Dear all,

Here is an update on the video conferencing and streaming tool to be used to celebrate our GNOME 3 parties together!

As you may know that justin.tv is selected for video streaming purpose during our GNOME 3 parties in Hong Kong, Beijing and Taiwan.

A howto can found at http://live.gnome.org/VideoStreaming/JustinTv (prepared by Max from Taiwan GNOME User Group) , feel free to modify and improve the page.

I will encourage our GNOME 3 parties to do similar video streaming / conferencing so we can celebrate this big day together.

If you have other options of video streaming / conferencing tools, please make a how-to and let me know. We can definitely recommend more than one tool :)

Thanks,
Pockey