Re: [gugmasters] Goodies received

Dear Jaime,

Those are promotional/advertising materials from a non-profit organization given to you. GNOME is not selling anything (per se). Those goodies have no commercial value and shouldn't be taxable.

Do follow up with your custom officers and explain them what I wrote above (and what you will do with those). It sometimes takes a bit of time and patience, but usually they do understand and let the stuff go through.

Do let us know how it goes.