Re: [gugmasters] Tracking ID for Your GNOME 3.0 Party Goodies

Hi Andrea,

We will tracking all ID start with YW86XXXXXX.

Don't worry.

-Emily

2011/3/16 Andrea Gasparini <gaspa yattaweb it>
Hi,

given that:

> We have send out all the packages last week, below is the tracking
> number for you to track your package.
[snip]
> 4. Tracking Number start as: YW864570472CN, we will track it for you.
> Because the tracking system is complicate for you to search

could you please take a look at my package? Here it's holyday tomorrow, and
I'd just want do understand if it will arrive on friday or we'll wait till
the next week. :)

My id is:
YW864570531CN

Thanks, bye.