Re: [gugmasters] Gnome 3 Part Goddies

Hi Mustafa,

We are regret to tell you that you miss the deadline. All the goodies delivered yesterday. But we still encourage you to organize a release party even without goodies.

You can organize a party, giving talks or install-fest with GNOME 3.0 USB, or have video conference with other sister parties.

Feel free to contact us if you need other help.

We are looking forward to see more cool photos and video from your party.

Thanks,
Emily