Re: [gugmasters] Gnome 3 Party Goodies

Dear Mustafa,

Thanks for your email and interest in hosting a GNOME 3 Party. It is unfortunately too late now to request for goodies as we already finished production. Hopefully the resource page [1] should provide enough information and support for you to organize your event.

However, please do add your party in the launch party page [2] so other people can find your event through our page, we will also contact you later to provide different kinds of supports.  Thank you!

[1] http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero/LaunchParty/Resources
[2]  http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero/LaunchParty

All the best to your GNOME 3 party in Pakistan!

Regards,
Pockey