Re: [gugmasters] GUG Switzerland

Hi Marcus,

Great to know that you are planning to will a GNOME Users Group in Switzerland.

As mentioned, you have the passion and love to GNOME, you already  have more than enough to start a GUG! Pockey had a slides to talk about how to start a GUG in GNOME.Asia Summit.  Please feel free to follow the steps and tips from Pockey's slide (Building GUG) here and then start your first meeting!

Please also add your group to http://live.gnome.org/UserGroups .

So other people can find you from our GUG list.

You might need to building a website for your GUG, if you need help of having a domain name or hosting service, please feel free to let us know.

Emily