Re: [gugmasters] GNOME 3.0 Launch Party

Dear Oier,

Any date convenient for you around the launch is fine. So that would mean anytime between April 6 and April 10 at least. For what it's worth we have a team in Italy who is combining the launch party with an already planned hackfest about 2 weeks after the release (I can't remember the exact date).

Thank you for contacting us and hope you have a lot of fun at your party!

Fred