[gugmasters] what kind of T-shirts? What kind of buttons and badges ?

Hi all,
 I saw the discussion initiated on the softwarefreedomday.org mailing
list about the GNOME 3.0 launch party.

I went to see the goodies and what sort of launch party is to be
organized but the content seems to be sparse and un-coordinated.

http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero/Goodies
http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero/LaunchParty/Resources

If I look at the Resources page it sends me everywhere. What would
have been good/great if there was a simple pdf/odf or/and movies which
can be read and easily known.

Also there has to be some sort of an early release snapshot bundled
with Ubuntu/Debian (whichever distribution the GNOME people prefer)
to showcase the new GNOME 3.0 with some specific feature-list.

Getting people around is not the big deal, getting people to know the
goodness is the real deal.

Just my 2 paise.
--
          Regards,