Re: [gugmasters] GNOME 3.0 Launch Party goodies and banners artworks

Heya

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 11:42 AM, Pockey Lam <pockeylam gnome org> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> We have just uploaded some web banners, pins, stickers, tshirts artworks,
> they can be accessed at
> http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero/LaunchParty/Artworks , please feel free
> to localize them and use them for your parties.

I'll nitpick, although I'm not really contributing much in "patches" :(
 - The slogan in gnome3.org is "made of easy". The banner says "free
your desktop". I think they should say "made of easy" too.

 - The t-shirt and the "foot+bird+3" artwork seem to be a bit loaded.
I'd bet on the "computer + gnome = love" now classic t-shirt, it's a
great success always, even among people that don't care or understand
about software. The design on the wiki is not really obvious about
GNOME.

 - The web banners are a bit crowded, likely because of the big "gnome
bird 3" artwork.

Again, sorry for just critizicing and not really contributing a patch.