Re: [gugmasters] GNOME 3.0 Launch party - queries

Dear Shirish,

We have almost 90 parties registered until now, in which there are almost 20 parties organizing in India :) At the same time, we are organizing a big GNOME international event in Bangalore. I strongly believe GNOME is quite strong in India at least starting from this year!

We definitely trust you to organize the launch party and promote GNOME in your area, hence please keep preparing your party, help us to inspire more people to use / contribute to the GNOME project in your area. We will definitely ship the schwag to you, all the best to your preparation!

Regards,
Pockey