Re: [gugmasters] Gnome 3 release party venezuela

On 04/20/2011 03:58 PM, Dave Neary wrote:
Hi Fred,

On 04/20/2011 07:06 AM, Frederic Muller wrote:
If you want your map marker on http://www.gnome3.org/parties.html I will
need your GPS coordinates to update the map. If you have trouble finding
your GPS coordinates we can discuss off the list.

Just an FYI, we had a GNOME get-together in San Francisco during the
Collaboration Summit to celebrate the release, thanks to the guys at
Yorba for putting it together!

Can you add a marker to the site for me, please?

Thanks!
Dave.

so you mean you partied without registering on https://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero/LaunchParty ? Ouh la la! ;-)

Well I can surely add a marker for you as well. I am assuming the party happened at Yorba Foundation for the marker. I added an entry in the above wiki page and you can probably update it if you have more information about the party.

Thanks.

Fred