Re: [gugmasters] Gnome 3 release party venezuela

Dear Javier,

You're sure welcome to celebrate GNOME 3, even a bit late. Unfortunately we will not be able to send any goodies but maybe next time, who knows?

I guess you can find all the information, slides and screencast in English on the GNOME wiki and gnome3 website.

If you want your map marker on http://www.gnome3.org/parties.html I will need your GPS coordinates to update the map. If you have trouble finding your GPS coordinates we can discuss off the list.

Thanks and have fun with GNOME 3!

Fred