Re: [gugmasters] How many GUG are they?

Thanks for the response and the link. It does indeed seems the page needs some updating, I will also let the Taipei GUG about this listing and the mailing list as well.

Do we make a difference between groups who meet and those who don't? Should we?

Knowing that GUGs need to sign a document with the GNOME Foundation I was wondering if we could tap into this resource to extend our marketing reach.

I also feel the GUG concept can be a difficult one to implement for the people undertaking it and even with a signed document we're pretty lose on how the implementation is done.

Should we revamp the concept?

Fred