Re: [gugmasters] How many GUG are they?

Hi Frederic!

I have a student looking into updating the contact list for the various
GUGs as we speak:
http://www.google-melange.com/gci/task/show/google/gci2010/gnome/t129061755958

This page is out of date, but at least half these organisations are
still active: http://live.gnome.org/UserGroups

The most active ones are GNOME Hispano and GNOME Brazil, both of which
organise annual conferences. GNOME de, GNOME fr, GNOME nl and GNOME uk
are all moderately active, attend events & meet up at least once a year.
I have no definite information about the others.

Cheers,
Dave.