[gugmasters] Intro: Sven Herzberg

Hey Dudes,

  I'm Sven, living in Hamburg, Germany and I'm kindof the vice-president
of the German GNOME organisation (GNOME Deutschland e.V.). I joined the
German GNOME community in 2000, started representing GNOME on German
events in 2002. That was also the time when I started working on the
German GNOME website (http://www.gnome-de.org/).

  I spent the last years on many events in and around Germany, spreading
the word (including CeBIT, Linuxtag and Linux World Expo in Germany).

  My main job is still student of computer science (9. semester now),
but I'm also a self-employed software developer (as well as a regular
part-time employee of Imendio).

Regards,
  Sven