Re: [gugmasters] Welcome!

Hi,

Murray Cumming wrote:
> I've been involved with GNOME long enough to know how things work, and
> to know that most things can be achieved if someone has time to push
> them.

Thanks Murray.

I know this goes without saying, but since we're just starting out, this
mailing list will build up through word of mouth - if any of you know
anyone you think should be on the list, please let them know. I'll do
the same when I have a second. Never mind if someone gets 10 mails
suggesting they should join ;-)

Cheers,
Dave.

--