[gugmasters] presenting me Pedro Villavicencio

Hello,

I'm Pedro Villavicencio Garrido, I live in Santiago de Chile and i'm one
of the guys from GNOME Chile (http://www.gnome.cl), we don't have
positions in our group :p. I joined the GNOME Chile community in 2002.
I've helping in lot of aspects like organizing the RFDG (Reunion de
Formacion de Desarrolladores GNOME, GNOME Developers Formation Reunion)
where we basically teach people how to build and hack in GNOME.

Right now i'm working in a government institution (the police) where i'm
basically in charge of the Linux and Unix platforms, of course i'm
teaching GNOME to my partners and i'm planning to do a GNOME deployment
in our deparment.

Regards,

pedro.