Re: Getting the guadec schedule online

I think it's ok to copy the existing schedule and paste it onto the website with a caveat that things may change. If anyone can design a better looking table let me know, but I think this one can serve fine. Are there any things in it that we would NOT want to be live at this moment (eg, unconfirmed speaker)? If it's ok to go I will do this.

How will we add linkable pages/(pop-ups?) for each event's info?

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 12:44 PM, Koen Martens <gmc sonologic nl> wrote:
Hey All,

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 11:57:40PM +0200, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
> A tentative schedule for GUADEC main track has been online for some
> time now at http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/2010/Schedule/Main (I'd
> rather keep this url "hidden" for now, so keep it for yourself:). It
> was sent to the speakers early this week and noone objected to his
> slot, so it's time to get it officially out. Here are the few things
> that needs to happen for that and that I can't do myself :
>
> * make a good-looking version of the schedule that can go on the
> website (unless everyone is fine with using the wiki, but it feels a
> bit awkward and amateur imo)
> * make the talk abstracts, bios, ... readable by anyone and linkable
> from the schedule (Qense, do you know how feasible this is with OCS?)
> * write an annoucement for it and put it on the website, MLs, blogs, ...
>
> And I think that's about it. Any help with any of these 3 tasks is
> greatly appreciated (especially the first 2 which I'm totally unable
> to do), thanks in advance!

Not much of a response to this one. I understand everyone has been busy
lying on the beach and all that, with those mandatory holidays over here
in .nl, but could we perhaps move forward with this??

Gr,

Koen