Re: Helping out

On 9 May 2010 23:22, Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:
> What is the password for guadec.org and how do I change stuff?
>
> Btw: Subscribed a few people.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Olav

First of all, apologises for my late response. I have been away last
week -- Ubuntu Developer Summit -- and had little time to respond to
my mail.

If you want to change things to the code of the GUADEC website, please
take a look at the 'guadec-web' module in GNOME Git; it contains the
code of the website. We're using OCS.

Before I give you access, I'd like to know what you want to change to
the website. We're using OCS -- Open Conference Systems -- for the
website; it is very specific and doesn't make adding custom pages
particularly easy. Some of the text is managed inside OCS
(Accommodation, Overview), some of it just by hardcoding it into
manually created template files(GNOME developer training).

Regards,
--
Sense Hofstede
[ˈsɛn.sə ˈɦɔf.steː.də]