Re: Sponsor's logos in the webpage

I separated Fluendo, Flumotion and Linux Magazine on request to make
the video streaming sponsor and the media partner visible as such.
NLnet and Ictivity were put down there because I received them from
Sanne te Meerman and he suggested to put them at the bottom. I agreed
with that because I was not sure about their status and because their
entry didn't follow the usual procedure.

We can move the national sponsors and Fluendo and Flumotion to the
metalname categories corresponding to their contribution. The
sponsors' page already tells what company sponsored the video
streaming, the lunches, the parties etc.

Shall we get rid of the separate categories for Fluendo, Flumotion and
Ictivity (and NLnet?).

Suggestions and additions for the current information are welcome as
well. (Please note we don't have descriptions for all companies, for
example Nokia and Ictivity.)