GUADEC front page and sponsor page updated

Hello,

The sponsors have now got their own page with their descriptions on
the live site at
<http://guadec.org/index.php/guadec/2010/schedConf/sponsors>. I've
chosen to go live with this page despite the lack of a few
descriptions because I didn't want to let the other companies wait any
longer. Most of the vacancies are already filled now, so it is not
such a big problem.

William, Sanne and I have also made the video message from European
Commissioner for the Digital Agenda, Neelie Kroes, available from the
home page at <http://guadec.org/> and from the newly created GUADEC
YouTube channel (We should preserve that for future GUADECs) at
<http://www.youtube.com/user/GUADEC>. Sanne and William are preparing
some PR related to this video.

I've wrote a transscript of Ms Kroes' message and added English and
Dutch subtitles to the video. If anyone wants to translate the
transscript to any other language I'd be happy to send the
transscript. How more languages, how better!

As always, any feedback is welcome.

Regards,
--
Sense Hofstede