Sponsor page uploaded

Hello,

The sponsor page is now live. After living for a while on the test
server, there is now a separate page that lists all the sponsors. The
logos at the front page have been adapted to link to that page.

You can find the page at
<http://www.guadec.org/index.php/guadec/2010/schedConf/sponsors>.

As you can see I'm still missing descriptions for Nokia, openSUSE and
the Ubuntu User magazine. I thought it would be unfair towards the
other companies to wait any longer with this page and decided to go
live anyway.
Those three weren't the only ones missing descriptions, but for
Collabora, Google, The Linux Foundation and Linux Magazine I copied
the description from the website of the Gran Canaria Desktop Summit.

Regards,
--
Sense Hofstede
[ˈsɛn.sə ˈɦɔf.steː.də]