[guadec-local] Backup plan for hackdays

I talked to Andreas a bit today and he told me we have good opportunities for getting all the hackdays hosted at Chalmers Lindholmen. This sounds really great and I hope it falls through.

However, if it doesn't, I have talked to my friend William who owns an Internet café / magic the gathering place at Aschebergsgatan. He told me we could be there during hackdays of we are finished at quarter to six in the afternoon at the latest. We can be there for the full three days. The Internet connection is good, there's snacks, coffee and smaller meals available as well for a decent price.

The place isn't huge but there's room for 42 laptops and the places are divided into three rooms.

We would need to pay some fee for this (unclear exactly how high, William wanted a suggestion).

Anyways, I /obviously/ didn't book anything and told him we would get back to him if we're interested.

A bit stressed more so ping me with any questions if I've missed anything.

Regards,
Mattias