[guadec-local] Meeting with Studiefrämjandet

Me, Oliver and Skyman went to Falken to meet with Ulf this Monday. Unfortunately he wasn't here. But the landlord was. We were shown a lot of halls and smaller conference rooms. The biggest of them takes 150 people and then two halls took around 70 people and one took 50 people.
One problem is that the building is an old police building with thick walls so the wireless network is apparently pretty spotty. I believe there are wired ethernet though so maybe a bunch of repeaters will do.
Here's a picture of the prices in SEK: http://imgur.com/Zs8jEdH . Those are for external renters that can't go in as a study circle. I believe we may be able to get that working though but we need to talk to Ulf.

My proposal is that we set up a meeting with Ulf and Torsten (the network guy at studiefrämjandet) sometime when we're all in town.

My view is that the building is perfect for bofs and hackfests and okay for the conference. The small main hall betting the main problem with it for the conference.

Regards, Mattias.