Re: [guadec-local] Local meeting next week?

I'm fine with either a RL or IRC meeting.

Best,

    Christopher Svanefalk

    GitHub: https://github.com/csvan
    Cell: +46762628251
    Skype: csvanefalk

On Sun, Jul 12, 2015 at 10:49 PM, Fabiana Simões <fabianapsimoes gmail com> wrote:

On Jul 12, 2015 9:06 PM, "Oliver Propst" <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:

> On Sun, Jul 12, 2015 at 7:48 PM, Fabiana Simões
> <fabianapsimoes gmail com> wrote:
> > Yep, I think an IRC meeting would be better. One of the main things I
> > want to talk about are the social events
> Any info or anything I can do in preparation for that agenda item?

Looks like you missed Reply to All again...

To answer your question, not really. There are two things I want to talk about:

1) should we rent Rio Rio, considering we won't be able to afford drinks / food? We might as well just go to some other place and use the money where we're short.

2) preparations for picnic.

Cheers,
Fabiana