Re: [guadec-local] Local meeting next week?

On 12 July 2015 at 19:07, Andreas Nilsson <lists andreasn se> wrote:
A lot of responsibilities are on non-local organizers, such as Allan for
schedule, Kat for badges, Alexandre for volunteers, Bastian for t-shirts,
Srini for VISA letters, etc. so I wonder if perhaps a irc-meeting with the
whole team would be more beneficial.
I want to hear what Jeremiah, Christopher, Kalev and other local volunteers
think though.

Yep, I think an IRC meeting would be better. One of the main things I
want to talk about are the social events, and I would love to get some
input from Kat and Alexandre on that.

Cheers,
Fabiana