Re: [guadec-local] GUADEC meeting at FOSDEM

On 2015-01-27 14:37, Mattias Bengtsson wrote:
Hi all!

I just had a quick chat with Andreas Nilsson about GUADEC and FOSDEM
and he told me that a bunch of you from the board would be at FOSDEM
this weekend.

It would be nice to have a short meeting with you since we have some
stuff we want to discuss, mainly some stuff about the venue but I'm
sure there's more.

I'll be in Brussels Fri-Mon and Andreas will join at some time on
Saturday (I believe we are the only GUADEC organizers coming).

I'll be there but my schedule is actually packed until Sunday afternoon when I'm signed up to be at the GNOME booth... maybe we could meet there? I also could have time after that on Sunday.

karen

If you feel that this is a good idea please reply and I can set up a
doodle tomorrow or so for this.

Kind Regards
Mattias Bengtsson