[guadec-local] GUADEC meeting at FOSDEM

Hi all!

I just had a quick chat with Andreas Nilsson about GUADEC and FOSDEM and he told me that a bunch of you from the board would be at FOSDEM this weekend.

It would be nice to have a short meeting with you since we have some stuff we want to discuss, mainly some stuff about the venue but I'm sure there's more.

I'll be in Brussels Fri-Mon and Andreas will join at some time on Saturday (I believe we are the only GUADEC organizers coming).

If you feel that this is a good idea please reply and I can set up a doodle tomorrow or so for this.

Kind Regards
Mattias Bengtsson