Re: [guadec-local] Next meeting and updates

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 9:18 PM, Mattias Bengtsson
<mattias jc bengtsson gmail com> wrote:
We managed to not decide on a date for the next meeting.
I thought we more or less had decied to try have meetings on bi-weekly
basis, that would mean that the next meeting would be this Wensday
11th, that said I might be mistaken.

My proposal is that we have it on Wednesday the 18th at Condeco. Does
that work for everyone?
Works for me.

Updates:
 – I have posted the last meetings minutes on the wiki.
Great, thanks!

 – Oliver took over the contact with Michal at GÖTA from me (thanks!)
   and has had a meeting with him.
Yes I did. I think the meeting went very well, they are much
interested in collaborating with us around volonteers and spread
information around the conference. For this to be successful I think
the key is that we keep them informed of what we are doing and how
they can help us, this something I want to take some responsibility
for. Michal expressed interest about attending a future meeting.

--
-mvh Oliver Propst