[guadec-local] Next meeting and updates

Hi all!

We managed to not decide on a date for the next meeting.
My proposal is that we have it on Wednesday the 18th at Condeco. Does
that work for everyone?

Updates:
 – I have posted the last meetings minutes on the wiki.
 – Andreas told me that we'd get feedback from Frilagret real soon now
   so hopefully we'll be able to book the venue this week (Thursday?).
 – Oliver took over the contact with Michal at GÖTA from me (thanks!)
   and has had a meeting with him.
   (Oliver: could you share in short what you learned?)

Regards,
Mattias