Re: [guadec-local] [guadec-list] [IMPORTANT] Shopping tomorrow

Hi

On 2015-08-05 19:10, Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 3:16 PM, Christopher Svanefalk
<christopher svanefalk gmail com> wrote:
1. Who is willing to come with us tomorrow?
I'm.

OK, but I hope that there will be enough room in the car, once we have all the food in the back.

2. When do we go? I am fine at any point during the day personally since I
have flexible office hours.
Would personally prefer around 14:30 if I'm to join.

Works well for me. Is there parking near the Snabbgross place? Do I have to worry about toll roads on the way (and with a foreign number plate)?

Shall we meet at the car? I am parked in the parking garage in Olskroken.

3. Where do we drop it all off?
Pelagicore have said its ok that we store it in their office along
with the other things that they kindly store for us now (we can at
least store things that does not need cooling there).

There is quite a bit of food on the list that will need chilling. Can we drop everything off in one place, where there is a fridge, so we do not have to do two trips? Christopher, you mentioned you have some living room space, but do you also have some fridge space?

--
http://amigadave.com/